Wednesday, November 30, 2011

And to finish with a bang...

I know I'm behind, I'm just not motivated. Call it days off, call it tech week, call it whatever you want really. But here it is the final days of November's thankfuls:

24- I'm thankful for my siblings, why? Because they are good people and I like them.
25- I'm thankful for my nephew and neices. P-man turnes 6 on the 25th. I made his cake, like I have for the past few years. It wasn't my best cake my any means, in fact it was pretty simple, but Parker said
"Squirt makes the best cakes." and I like him for that. I love that the kids love Juliet and are simply amazed by her, even more than their own baby sister.
26- I'm thankful for my inlaws and all they do for my little family
27- I'm thankful that I survived changeover. It was a very long night but we made it.
28- I'm thankful for sharpies... I just love them a lot!
29- I'm thankful for ice cream cones.
30- I'm thankful for free delicious lunch.

I took some pictures this weekend becuase I bought Juliet an ADORABLE outfit, but once again the camera cable is at home, so the suspense will have to build about them until I remember it.

No comments: