Monday, December 5, 2011

The Post with Pictures!

We have survived another changeover and tech week, although this one was defintily different for us and having Jules at home. One night we slept over at my mom's so we would have to wake Juliet up when we got done just before midnight. Another night she slept in her carseat (which she does during the day for naps so she's used to it) until we could come get her. And every night, she sure slept in our bed so we could get in our cuddle time. We are pretty sure she grew more since we didn't have as much time with her. I felt like every time I did see her, I needed to re-introduce myself to her. Luckily the week is over and she still appears to love us, and even if mom and dad are tired, she has kept to her routine sleeping schedule.

Sunday night, we blessed Juliet at Bryant's parent's house. It was a beautiful blessing and a nice time to spend with our families. As mentioned, Bryant gave a beautiful blessingJules did cry during the blessing, but not the whole time. We are so lucky to have her in our family.

And now for picture overload, but really can you get tired of looking at pictures of my kid, my guess is no.

Our little thumb sucker

 Her new hat from Grandma and Grandpa J.

 Fancy Thanksgiving outfit

More Thanksgiving.

(I love Dorri being like" no look at me not at dad!")


Blessing Night Proud Parents
Her cute little dress. Sara and I were blessed in the same dress when we were babies. And her beautfiul blanket that Whitney's mom made us. I made her headband, because well I wanted something as big as her head and a little vintage looking. I really like how it turned out.


Her bright blue eyes that melt her mommy's heart

And her face shiney with drool, because this is what she normally looks like.


1 comment:

NatBug said...

She is a doll Elisha...her blessing outfit is great! That is neat that your Mom kept it from you and your sister...how special! I LOVE that on occasion I get to see her at Mary's....she is so precious! I love her tons! Makes me sad that we don't get to spend much time together though!