Friday, November 18, 2011

Music

Today I am thankful for music. Whether singing loudly in the car, softly to Juliet or in church or on stage, music always has a way of bringing so much emotion to my life.  I think of all the memorable music moments in my life and smile, reflect and feel strength. To share a few that have come to mind: Singing loudly to Manheim steamroller's deck the halls with Colleen in the car after going to stupid Brad's house to be insulted by his dad. Yes, I'm aware there are not actually words on the track. Music videos with Sarah Robin and Jon and how Jon had to feed us the Hillary Duff lyrics. The break up cds that I would blast in my car when I was angry with boys. The I want to feel blue mix I had when I just needed time to be sad. I will forever be grateful for music.
.

1 comment:

NatBug said...

I am thankful for music too...on my list for Christmas....an iPOD docking station and speakers for my kitchen so I can listen to music while spending hours in my kitchen cooking for my boys!