Day 19: I'm thankful for sunshine. I don't love when it gets dark so fast, but I'll admit I like it being lighter when I leave to take Juliet in the mornings and to head to work.
Day 20: My Primary kids. I'm the choristor for my ward's Primary. We are few in numbers, sometimes VERY few in numbers, but the children have such sweet spirits and voices. Yesterday, we were talking about what we were thankful for and our little sunbeam said I bet you're thankful for a pretty baby. He's right I am.
Day 21: I am thankful for babysitters. From Mary, who watches the munchkin while we are working during the days, to our mom's and dad's and siblings and friends who have volunteered. I've been working on a suggested "Where will Juliet be?" calendar for December and we are so blessed to have people who are willing to help us. Both Bryant and I get a little sad when we see how many days away we spend, but it's what needs to be done for the right now and luckily she gets to see so many people who love her.
I really did take a couple new pictures this weekend, but I left my camera cable home so you'll have to wait until tomorrow.
Backstage at Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
10 years ago
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment