Thursday, November 10, 2011

Days 9, 10 (A big fat hen?)

Short and sweet today-

Day 9: I am thankful for diet coke. I feel like it needs no explanation of why.

Day 10: I am thankful that Bryant works from home most days. Today was the first day that both of us had to go into our offices. Getting myself ready, the baby fed and ready, and the dog taken care of, was a little tricky without Bryant around. He normally entertains the baby, or keeps her asleep while I get myself ready and I know that Dorri is taken care of during the day with him being home.

And for the sweet: a picture for today (I'm convinced she grew up over night)


2 comments:

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

She looks so big! She is adorable! I hope all is well! You are a great mommy!

NatBug said...

She is so darn cute....I love her little lips and when I get to hold her! She is so precious!