Seven things I can do:
1. Raise one eyebrow at a time... both sides!
2. A cartwheel right or left side (Maybe one day I'll teach you Sarah)
3. Decorate a cake (well that is if you're into TMNT or Cars or monkeys or something)
4. Eat an entire package of Golden Oreos in one sitting
5. Beat my sister in a "Who can touch their toes the longest without bending their knees" competition
6. Waste hours online
7. Chew a piece of gum for HOURS (I love me some ridiculously long lasting gum)
Seven things I can't do:
1. Sign my name with a capital E, it just looks bad to me
2. Go a full day without diet coke (ok I can't even go half of a day)
3. Bake a cake from scratch
4. Neatly paint the fingernails on my right hand
5. Smile in a picture without tilting my head
6. Eat pie or cheesecake
7. roundbrush my hair... and i've tried, I just can't
Seven Things that attracted me to my boyfriend ... Oh wait I don't have a boyfriend... So I chose Patrick Dempsey
1. His hair
2. He's eyes
3. His smile
4. His five o'clock shadow scruff
5. His style
6. He's a BRAIN Surgeon
7. He's charming
Seven Things I say often:
1. "I don't know?"
2. "I have to work"
3. "For Reals?"
4. "I don't care"
5. "Seriously."
6. "I'm tired"
7. "For cute"
Seven people I admire:
1. My Mom
2. Sarah
3. Deedee
4. Paul
5. Jonny
6. Ryan
7. Matthew Lyle Dickamore
Seven favorite foods:
1. Chicken
2. Joe Morely's Sandwich and beans
3. popcorn
4. Chips and salsa
5. french bread
6. garlic bread
7. pasta
Four People I tag:
1. Johnny McB (cause you need to blog)
2. Whitney
3. Stephanie, going to be a mom!, Campbell
4. Lindsay Beardall
Backstage at Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
10 years ago
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment