

The day after Christmas was pretty relaxed too. I met Sarah for lunch and then headed to work. After work, I was running a script downtown to a friend and while connecting onto 1-15, I did a full 360 plus a little more on the freeway ramp. Thankfully I was going very slow and there weren't cars around me so no one was hurt, it just got my heartrate racing a bit. I got home to find out the furnace had gone out at our house. I went to sleep under two comforters and two blankets.
Saturday, it took a little longer to get ready, since it was so cold! I had on gloves and two sweatshirts while I did my make up and hair. I went to work and then returned a pair of pants and did a little shopping at the mall. Then I met a lot of the little women cast for bendies at Italian Village. It was fun to see them all and see how they are and what they are up to. I can't believe it's almost been a year since we all auditioned and were cast in the show. What a great experience it was for me. After dinner, Craig and I met up with Ryan and Sarah for dessert. A fabulous evening full of friends and good conversation.
Sunday was back to church, and naps and a littl food network channel with Bryan Matthew. I feel like maybe I'm coming down with a cold or something but here I am back at work, sticking with my mentality that I don't have the time to be sick. I hope you all had a wonderful and safe Christmas and that your New Year's will be the same as well.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment