Tuesday, December 23, 2008

God Bless Us, Everyone (but especially UPS)

The worrying has lessened! I picked up Parker's present yeseterday and my parents presents are out for delivery today.... Now if they could just magically assemble and wrap themselves I'd be set! I stress a lot about presents each year, I want them to be something that they want and yet a surprise and something that they will like. And after the stress, I worry that maybe I took the easy route and didn't put enough thought or love into it. Well the waiting is almost up, Christmas presents and gift receipts will soon be handed out, and we will see how successful I have been in my attempts.

Parker was sleeping over last night and I had said something about his present and he said where is it Squirt, and I told him it was in the car. And he looked and me and was like well go get it, I told him he'd have to wait for Christmas and he explained that he gets to open his presents at home (we, and by we I mean my mom, bought him prizes that he could earn for going potty on the big boy potty) I wasn't going to lose this battle, like I do with many others, so Parker's present is still in my car, waiting to be assembled and wrapped. That kid is funny, what a blessing children are in our lives!

No comments: