Tuesday, December 30, 2008

French Fries....


I am listening to X96 Radio from Hell this morning, and they are talking about how one of the hosts has not had french fries in like ten days and it's a great accomplishment for her, and so I started think when was the last time I had french fries, cause I like me some french fries! It took me a while to recall, but I think I've come up with the last time- Most recent: The day before Thanksgiving at Wendy's with Ryan, Sarah and Jon. That's like an entire month without french fries! No wonder I was able to buy new skinny pants! I love reaching accomplishments that take a little work getting there. Don't get me wrong magical accomplishments that just happen are cool too, but when you put effort into something, it's just a great feeling!


Besides my french fries accomplishment (which may not last too long considering I got two Wendy's gift cards for Christmas....and for the record: I'm not saying that enjoying the occasional order for french fries is a bad thing) today I paid off one of my credit cards. I still have a little bit of work and effort to go to get out of debt but I feel like I'm making good strides in getting there.
So HOORAY for me!

No comments: