Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I did it!


I had my last official Weight Watchers weigh in of the year today.... 134.4lbs, which also happens to be my best weigh in of the entire year! It's crazy to think that a little over two years ago I joined weight watchers at 160lbs. I never really thought I had a weight problem and just kept letting the scale get higher and higher. Thankfully Whitney wanted to join to lose baby weight and I thought well ok maybe I should do it to, and we can support each other. Since losing the 25 pounds, its gotten colder, I thought the first winter I might freeze to death, but I also feel better, I think I feel better but I don't remember much of how I felt last week let alone two years ago, but I remember having talks with Bryan's dad telling him I felt better. I have done pretty good at maintaining around 135 (my goal weight at Weight Watchers) since then, but October hit hard, I had my highest weigh in since reaching lifetime membership at 140.8 and since then I slowly started to rethink what and really how much I was eating at each meal. November I was done a couple pounds and today I was down another four, and yes I'm eating..


Part of me feels like going crazy for the rest of the month, (we were going to go to Astro Burger for lunch today, mmmmmmm) but I am still trying to lose a few more pounds, or at least maintain through the end of the year, so I had my awesome Weight Watchers tv dinner for lunch instead. That isn't saying I'm not going to eat out the rest of the year, but for lunch why go out and spend money, that is already tight, when I can eat my Lean Cuisine or Weight Watchers meal that's already in the freezer?


So this is just me being excited about acheiving something I wanted to. It really is great what a person can do with a goal and a little or most of the time a lot of effort.

No comments: