I just don't have it in me to come up with a catching title today. I'm feeling a little bit like I've been hit by a bus today. I keep trying to remind myself that I get to decide how I feel, but I'm just a bit stuck. Luckily in talking to a good friend last night, I have plans of cleaning my room tonight and feeling better when all is said and done!
I went to see Wicked, as mentioned, on Tuesday. It was wonderful. I loved the actor's character decisions. The actor who played Boq, was the same actor I saw in New York last October. I wanted to like Madam Morrible and Fiyero more, but overall the show was brilliant, just as I expected. The dancing, the singing, the set, the story.... I just love it all. I knew my little sister Amy (Megan, for all you non-Little Women people) was going to be there, but I didn't actually think I'd see her. Turns out she was just down a little bit from us, so she snapped a quick picture of us.
After Wicked on Tuesday, I went to Bradley's soccer game. The guy is amazing! He scored three goals in the first half. I love the adrenaline I feel at sporting events, especially when I know the people. I'd forgotten how that felt. Hopefully he'll have more games that I can make it to, to relive it again, and to see the boy in shorts and shin guards... It's a beautiful thing :)Last night I went and saw The Odd Couple in Midvale. It makes me so sad that we don't bring in more people for our spring shows. I hope Seussical will be in lots of people. Wade and Jeffery were hysterical, and it was nice to talk to Jeffery and Rick's dad again for a bit. I think he is an great man.
Today I have a BIG night planned. I'm buying my 2009 swimsuit. Layers is having a two hour in store sale. So unless they don't have my size I'll be coming home with this cute suit...
I think I might stop somewhere and get my hair cut tonight too. It's been driving me insane. I only plan to shape up the back and trim the rest. I know "hit by a bus" days are not the days to make drastic decisions about one's hair. Then as mentioned cleaning, and best of all a new episode of Grey's!
I think I might stop somewhere and get my hair cut tonight too. It's been driving me insane. I only plan to shape up the back and trim the rest. I know "hit by a bus" days are not the days to make drastic decisions about one's hair. Then as mentioned cleaning, and best of all a new episode of Grey's! .jpg)
1 comment:
Lisha!! I miss you girl! That pic of you and Amy brings back good times!!!
Post a Comment