Friday, April 10, 2009

A blog of happiness...

Here is a small list of things that made me happy this week:

The sound of the windshield wipers make when they make the first swipe of all the rain on your windshield from a night of rain. Don't know why, I just really like it!

Deedee swearing on headset last night. Almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard.

The TEN peanut buttery cookies with the hershey kiss center cookies I ate yesterday!

The new flavors of lean cuisines that I tried and liked this week.

Kami sleeping and cuddling with me last night.
How much Kami LOVES her tennis ball.

We finished two puzzles this week!

The bread Easter bunny with a spinach dip tummy.

My awesome friends.

The thought of being out of debt, not quite there yet, but the thought makes me happy.

and this.....


I found the golden egg in our work's Easter egg hunt this morning! Inside was $20. It was hidden in the shell of the drinking fountain, I guess a girl had felt in there with her hand early in the hunt but didn't feel anything and was afraid she would get stuck if she stuck her arm in. Well an hour later and after crawling under chairs and standing on tables looking everywhere I stuck my arm in the access hole and FOUND THE EGG! In addition I pretty sure my victory celebration, made other people happy :)

2 comments:

Kasi French said...

I'd just like to say a few things ...

1. DANG IT THAT WE DON'T RECORD HEAD SET CONVERSATIONS!

2. I want a dog.

3. When you are out of debt can we get tickets to go Saigon? Or maybe before?

4. Imagine the windshield wiper sound with a roll of thunder - that's pure magic!!

Sister Johnson said...

you make me laugh! ha ha! see! Miss you and thanks for coming to my concert!! Oh and where is my picture on the side saying favorite person! jk!!