Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The things I'm thinking....

-I should have worn a belt today!

-I like when my hair feels soft. Thank you new conditioner!

-Doing nice things for people is pretty awesome, I'm going to try and do that more often,

-I'm glad Stephanie blogs every day!

-I really need to work on my toast for the wedding. I have some good ideas from online but I need to make it my own. Sarah's been my friend and been through far too much with me to have a generic toast.

-I liked American Idol last night, except for that part where it ran long and I missed Adam Lambert singing, (I caught his performance online this morning) and here are my thoughts on it:

--Danny Gokey, I liked him, liked the song, didn't love the outfit, not the best or worst option, but could have been better. I'm sure he'll be safe.

--Kris Allen: Still think he's cute, but I think he could be in the bottom this week, but I hope he doesn't go home this week. I didn't hate the song, I just didn't love it.

--Lil Rounds: Please hope she goes home this week. I liked her hair, although I was surprised she didn't fro it out like classic Tina Turner, since the entire rest of the performance was her trying to be Tina. The performance was something you would see on youtube not on American idol.

--Anoop Desai: I liked his performance, part of me wished he had accompanied himself or something more, but maybe the boy doesn't play an instrument. The vocals were good I just wanted more of a performance. I liked his sweater...

--Scott MacIntyre: I blame his performance half on him, half on Paula. Don't leave the piano, that's what you fit. I think I like him more if I just listen instead of watch, something about how he opens his mouth for big notes, freaks me out a bit. His guitar skills could send him home this week.

--Allison Iraheta: When they first announced her song choice I was like, Really? But she proved me wrong. I liked her performance. I hated her outfit though, worst one of the night. And her hair looks so fried...

--Matt Giraud: Love me some Matt Giraud, love me a lot of Matt Giraud! My favorite of the night!

--Adam Lambert: Loved Adam's hair this week! Great performance this week!

1 comment:

Kasi French said...

Several things ... as its been a few days and I am now back in the world of response.

1. The toast ... no pressure or anything but you are giving the toast for one of the most well spoken people we know ... Wedding Crashers has a helpful scene I believe.

2. I might be over Idol - I'm a bit in love with Kris but the rest of them ... well, did nothing for me.

The end.