I fell in love with the swim suit online and really really wanted it.... That is until I tried it on and saw what it did to my boobs! Just not good. So the hunt is on again for a new swim suit. True I don't really need one, but the hunt is still on.
I got my hair cut, it's not pretty. Granted it's worse in my head than it is in other people's eyes, but still not good. Deedee will be fixing it, which means the back could end up short. Silly me and my hair frustrations and impatience.
I cleaned my room and bathroom last night, and it's true right after I finished my day felt better! That is until my satellite lost channel 4 with fifteen minutes left in Grey's. Then I wasn't so happy. I did at least get to see Bones, my money was on girl.... I was wrong, sort of the actress was a girl, the character, BOY.
Also not last night, but news of this morning: quick congratulations shout out to Bryan and Melinda who were sealed this morning in the Draper Temple. I'm glad I could be there with you guys, even if it did mean giving up casual Friday.
Backstage at Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
10 years ago
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment