In other news, I had decided that I was not going to audition for Hello Dolly. After not feeling prepared for my Seussical audition, and having it go awful, I just wasn't ready to audition and not feel prepared again. So I cancelled my audition time and that was that. Until last night and this morning, when I kept thinking I really want to audition. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. So I grabbed one of my go to, know forward and backwards, songs and I'll head there and hope to be worked in for an audition spot. I just don't want to wonder "what if" so I'm going for it. I've sung in the car like crazy today and am feeling calm in my decision.
And just to further prove how indecisive I am... I changed my outfit no less than seven times this morning :)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment