Friday, I just worked like I do. It was a pretty grand evening at work though. I do enjoy my nights closing with Mel. I actually have really good closing partners for the most part any night, but I really like my nights with Mel, we chat, we vent, we bond. After work, I ran to the store to get cake supplies and home to bake the cake, and then go to sleep.
Saturday I woke up to start decorating the cake I was making for Scotty Krog, (a coworker and friend's little boy) I had to take a small break because I didn't have enough piping bags. I had three boxes in the cupboard so I thought I was good for sure, turns out I had three empty boxes in the cupboard, LAME! I finished up the cake just a little behind my planned time frame, hurry and got cute and went to deliver the cake. Scotty was so cute when I got to their house. He was excited for Mickey Mouse and his birthday. I love three year olds! Here is a picture of the finished cake.

After I dropped the cake off, I hurried and grabbed some food at Wendys (see previous post on wanting to eat everything fast food) and then headed to work. Rick, (Richie, Richy T, however you know him) and Deedee met me at the theatre to see Cash on Delivery. I enjoyed the show and the company and the cookie at intermission. Deedee and I ended up having the same shoes on (she TOTALLY owned them first, and I copied her) so we took this picture.
I wish we would have taken a full body picture too because we were dressed very much alike. Both of us say that when getting dressed we think what would the other wear to help inspire us. Guess it really worked out that night. After the show I headed home, tired and ready for bed.
I wish we would have taken a full body picture too because we were dressed very much alike. Both of us say that when getting dressed we think what would the other wear to help inspire us. Guess it really worked out that night. After the show I headed home, tired and ready for bed.Sunday I sang in church, thanks Jonny McB for playing for me. After church was hibernation in my room, dinner, back to hibernating, and to bed to start a new week and a new work schedule. Not too different, same amount of hours, just a couple different start and off times. Until something else cool happens , or I just want to write about something else (like I am already planning in my head and could easily be posted today) have a GRAND day!
.jpg)
1 comment:
I love your cakes. They are always so cool. Thanks for sharing pictures of them.
Post a Comment