Thursday, January 29, 2009

There were NO tacos....



Plans got changed around a bit last night, so there was no making of tacos. Instead I had a lovely evening with Deedee. We ate Cafe Rio, we meant to practice our song for the benefit concert but decided we need a different minus track. We talked, we teared up, we laughed. I always love my nights with Deedee.




And even though there was no tacos... there still are pictures of my apron so you can all admire Deedee's sweat, blood and tears!


Option 1: tie the bow in the front
Option 2. Tied in the back

I can't wait to actually cook in it! Which will be this weekend with that glorious food and commercial event known as the Superbowl!

3 comments:

NatBug said...

That is the cutest apron, I want one!!! Tell your friend that I will pay for one just like yours.....anyways, I like it tied in the front, but when cooking, it might be more functional tied in the back.

Robin said...

Fantastic!

Whitney said...

I love love that apron. I want one too!!! Can't wait for Sunday. I love to eat!!!