So I stopped off at the local Chick-Fil-A today on my way back from awkwardly being home so the Dish Network man could change out my receiver. Normally I am 100% a fan of the Chick-Fil-A drive through. They've got those nice people out there with the post it notes and no matter how long the line is, you usually can get through in a few minutes. Well NOT TODAY... There was some crack pot lady ordering for the entire neighborhood. The first post it note man worked on her order while second post it note man took like five of our orders. By the time she was done ordering there were NO cars between her and the window, so then we all had to sit for like five minutes while they prepared everything. When the meals were up and ready to go, I kid you not, the lady got THREE drink carriers full of drinks and I think I counted FIVE bags of food. REALLY? REALLY? Just go inside when you have that much, no need to punish all the people who are trying to grab deliciousness in a short amount of time.
Backstage at Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
10 years ago
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment