So You Think you can Dance is BACK!!

I love the show. I can't wait to fall in love with the dancers and to see the brillant choreography this season. Mia Michaels=brillance in my book. And I LOVED Sonya Tayeh as a guest judge during the auditions. I am glad to see Natalie back. I loved Katee and I hope the Natalie goes just as far.
SnoCone shacks are up!

I haven't gotten one YET but I saw one and it brought joy to my life!
Mambas!
Not the dance but the candy. I don't really know why I think they are delicious cause really they are a bit waxy, but I like them!
Breathable contacts!
I'm in trial week of contacts and I'm testing out a breathable and a non-breathable one. I don't know why you would just non-breathable. I like having the options of glasses or no glasses, or the endless possiblities of glasses frames if I wear my contacts and fake glasses. The options are endless, and I can't wait to explore them!
Long weekends!
I have A LOT going on this weekend, but just the thought of no work (at least from Med One) on Monday, brings such happiness. And Parker is sleeping over this weekend, and I'm planning on seeing Night at the Museum 2. So even if I have to work practically every evening of it, it's going to be a grand time!
GLEE-

I didn't record it, even though seeing the commericals made me want to. After talk from friends I downloaded the pilot episode (for free which is also happy) on itunes and watched it yesterday. LOVED it! I can't wait for more.
It's been a great week. By no means are these few things the only things that have made me happy, there are others I could write on: Kris Allen winning idol, going on Sunday walks, finding a costume, Kami sleeping over, emails and so many more.
.jpg)
3 comments:
I LOVE GLEE! I hate to join bandwagons but I'm on this one.
I am with you on the above mentioned Glee!! The last minute was cut off on the DVR so thank heavens for free downloads!!
LOVE the Glee... love the free (no Med-One) weekend... LOVE "So You Think You Can Dance" (but the audition episodes are so horrible they make me want to cry...)
Post a Comment