After the police came and filled out the reports and ticket for me and what not I was on my way to work. Work was pretty standard. Then home to go to bed. I had a cold and I was starting to feel a bit sore from the accident.
Saturday morning was our first music rehearsal for Seussical. I thought we sounded pretty good. As I expected, it's going to be a lot of work for me to really pull of this character, and get it how Steph and Tammy and I all want it. There was one line in my song that isn't the same as I have always heard it so I have to retrain my mind to what it needs to be. I know it will come. I mean I can't really expect perfect the first day through. (Even if I really want to)
The rest of the day Saturday was spent being completely lazy. It felt so nice, to just not worry about things. Saturday night, I went to see Rick in Transmophers at OBT. First of all, yes we were running a little bit late, but that place is ridiculous. They have ONE willcall window. Just one, but that is also for people needing to pay for their tickets and anything else. I finally made a deal over it and they let us stand in the back so we could at least see Rick in the opening of the show while Brittney waited for our tickets. (She had already seen the show) The show had funny parts, but wasn't two hours and fifteen minutes worth of funny. I saw Nate there and he asked if that is how Desert Star shows were, and while I think that some of Desert Star's shows aren't always funny, they at least keep them short, throw in the olio and call it good. I liked the show, just thought it drug on too long. After the show, we went out for dessert and then called it an evening.
Sunday we played Jeopardy in YW. My team won by 1200 points. I love the girls in my ward. I often feel like the time has come for me to be released from my calling, but I do enjoy my Sunday's with them. I said to my family last night, I'm sure I would get more out of the calling if I put more in. Now I just need to figure out what that more is. I spent Sunday night working on my lines and lyrics for Seussical. I feel like with the exception of the group songs, I've got my Mayzie stuff down pretty well. I know it'll come more with blocking and singing and rehearsal but now that I know my lines it'll make it that much easier, right?
And lastly today- A tribute to Deedee. I love how much we are alike. We think alike, we dress alike- we have the same dress, the same shoes, very similar jackets and so on.... and now (for another day) even our cars look alike!



.jpg)
1 comment:
Ack! I'm sorry about your car!
Post a Comment