When someone is having a bad day,
be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently.
This morning was not a good day. And I had a some friends chatting with me trying to make me feel better, telling me things that are normally suppose to comfort me, hitting me in the side of the head with how it is, and what I need to think about. Nothing was working, most were making it worse. It's STUPID! Can't I listen to the people who care about my feelings? Can't I stop freaking out for a few seconds to really think about A-what I'm freaking out about and B-do I really need to freak out? Nope not me. I am someone who needs time (longer usually than Kasi grants me) to freak out, to be upset, to want to cry or actually cry.
So now that I'm past it and am thinking clearly, I offer my apologies to those loving people who listened while I bashed their helpfullness. Know that I love you and that I do appreciate the things you said to me.
Second, thanks to my friends and family who have had to go through a lot of these. My parents especially.
I am trying to learn to not let things get the best of me, and when they do I need to learn to take alone time, maybe with my dog and sit in silence and nuzzle, and then I can have grown up advice conversations after... It may take me a while, but I'm trying here.
.jpg)
1 comment:
More time granted ... in addition you are allotted any necessary mindless chic flick films, Greys episodes, and time in the big bed at the big boy's house.
Post a Comment