Saturday morning in the box office, I was the ONLY person not in black and grey! How crazy is that? I'm the person that lives in black and grey but no I decided to celebrate spring and wore no black or grey on Saturday.... Today I'm back in black and white.
In other news, I made a hair decision, at least for now I will be sticking with my red hair. After I posted that message random strangers made comments the rest of the week on what a great hair color I had. So at least for the next three and a half weeks I will remain a red head!
I don't have much to report on this weekend. I worked at the theatre, like I do. Saturday I took in a snack sack for those of us that were there all day long. An actress stole the unopened box of cheeze-its at the end of the night. I'm not making random accusations here, I really saw her take them. But hey if she needs the box then by all means, take it. I would have just brought it back another day to share with others. We, well Nate, started the snoopy puzzle on Friday and we made great progress on Saturday. It could be finished tonight, but most likely tomorrow night, since the MWF isn't as into the puzzles as my cast is.
Parker slept over on Saturday night, and was sick so I stayed home from church with him on Sunday and watched Kung Fu Panda, twice, and half of Lady and the Tramp. I went to Bryan and Whitney's for dinner and then came home and slept and watched tv like I do on Sundays, and because of my nap from 7-10pm, I was awake until 2am.
Pretty awesome weekend, huh?
Backstage at Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
10 years ago
.jpg)
1 comment:
I am a fan of your red hair and fully support your choice. Thanks for sharing your adventures at the theatre! Most of the time, the stories of backstage life are even more interesting than the "show" stories.
Miss you, doll!
Post a Comment