Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm angry!

Here is a small list of things that make me want to scream today!

-My "Daylight Saving's jet lag" It's just an hour but it has thrown me off all week. I'm used to being short on sleep but this is ridiculous!

-Winter skin. My skin is so grossly dry! My arms, my hands, my stomach, my legs it's all dry, it cracky (that's right cracky) and hard and flakey. I use Satin hands once a week and still my hands make me look like an old lady.

-HIM. Why do I have feelings for HIM? "Other him" seems to like me a bit but no I like HIM. And then I feel like suck because, am I playing with "other him" and that other him and him over there's feelings because really all I can think about is HIM?

-I'm not sure how to act around HIM. I feel like I'm fifteen all over again.

-A continuation, sort of, of HIM. Why do I fall for the wrong HIMS? HIM is not the first one. \

-Feeling like I have to guard what I say on my blog as to not offend it's few readers. It's my blog, my feelings but nope I still feel like I have to be guarded as to not create problems with people.

-Feeling inadequate. It's lame, but sometimes it sneaks up.

-HIM's comment last night... really? What exactly were you implying or what do you know?

Writing those down is such a release...

Now a few things that make me happy today.

-Kelly Clarkson's new cd

-Learning new things from a little blog stalking (I wonder if people blog stalk me to learn new things and insights...)

-We finished the puzzle last night!



(many people worked on the puzzle, the picture just happens to only have the three of us.)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I hope things get better. I think it is good to express anger, it's much better than holding it in. I agree with the "Daylight Saving's jet lag." My sleep is totally messed up. I understand the winter skin, my whole body is itchy most of the time. I remember having HIM problems though I don't know who HIM is for you right now. I miss keeping up on news with you. We NEED to get together sometime. I don't think you would ever offend me with your blog so hopefully you aren't guarding what you say for my benefit. ;) And last. I love puzzles. :) Hope your day goes better.

Robin said...

You're awesome. The end.