Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Letters from my mind....

(obviously not a picture of me, but the hair color was close so I went for it)

Dear Split Ends,
I understand that you hate me for dying my hair, and using a blow dryer and a straightner and using a brush instead of a wide tooth comb. I get all of that, but really can you just leave me alone. I try and condition you, I get you trimmed every six weeks and lately I've resorted to sitting and finding you and cutting you one by one. And well it's now making me feel a little crazy.


Dear John Mayer,
I love you! Thank you for serenading me while I'm at work.
Dear Janitor at Work,
If you don't want to sweep and scrub the bathroom floors daily you should at least pick up the noticeable things on the floor so people may at least think you swept and scrubbed. I mean if you have the time to pick our 'not completely' empty cups out of our garbage cans and leave them on our desk... you can at least pick up the stuff on the bathroom floor.


Dear Paula Abdul,
I think you are an idiot. I am so thankful for DVR and for the opportunity I have to fast forward through the majority of your stupid comments and ugly clapping. So you think Scott should mix it up a little bit huh? The kid is blind he can't work the crowd at the edge of the stage, he might fall off.


Dear American Idol stylists and Contestants...
Megan Joy's boobs in that dress were terrifying... please don't do that again. And while we're at it, could Lil Rounds butt look bigger in that dress? I mean I get that we're going for the bootilicious JLo look but, no. And Adam, your song got fast forwarded, I appreciate making things your own, but Simon was right, "What the hell was that" and your "I'm staring into your soul via this tv camera," well it gives me the creeps. Danny Gokey, I did not fast forward during the verse of your song, cause I knew you would pull through and be wonderful in the end. You did not let down, except for maybe in the wardrobe department, did they MAKE you wear that jacket? Please don't say you picked it yourself. Matt Giraud I think you are wonderful. I hope America loves you as much as I do, because the voting lines are closed by the time I watch.

Dear Puzzle Edge Piece Thief,
Did you steal it so you could put in the last piece? Well your plan failed. We went ahead and finished it and reboxed it up. So if you would be so kind to just go ahead and put it in the box that'd be grand.

(Sorry about the arm shadow in the picture)

and lastly,

Dear HIM,
Yep, I still have a crush on you.



Love,
Elisha

3 comments:

NatBug said...

That was a cute post! I love the "dear" to AI, funny! BTW-who is him?

Robin said...

funny.

Sara said...

I put lice in your bed.