Monday, March 9, 2009

"If I were to stick my gum on someone it would have been her"

So remember how I was going to take pictures this weekend? Well I didn't. It was a pretty good weekend though. We (and by we, I mostly mean Nate and others) have made great progress on the Times Square puzzle in the green room. I'm excited to go in tonight and see where it's at. I had a fantastic time with Ryan at the BYU Young Ambassador's show. The music was extremely too loud but I love my time with Ryan.



The question of the week is this...

Red hair or Brown hair?















Sarah's wedding is coming up in five weeks, and as of now (unless it too gets denied when seen in person)my dress looks like....



I have been thinking of red or brown hair for a little while now, I think either will be fine with the dress, so now it's just a matter of what color do I want. I've had red hair now for almost a year, and I really like it, but is it time for a change? When I've mentioned it in the past, there have been people who say that red is their favorite, but in the past month two people have mentioned brown as their favorite.... so now if you want to voice your opinion, here's your chance. The brown stripe is beginning to appear on my head so I need to make a decision within the next week or so. I have the stuff to keep it red for a couple more months, but I can always save it if I go brown for when I get bored of being a brunette... What can I say, I get bored easily.

3 comments:

Robin said...

I can't decide. I like both so much. What can I say, you're hot any hair color.

NatBug said...

I like both too, but with the dress I would go brown, but with all your black outfits the red looks good too! I don't know....eeek, that I why I don't even bother with hair color at this point in my life. My opinion is that one day I will be gray and will have to color my hair, so I might as well show off my natural color as long as I can. You know?

Sarah said...

My thought (and not based on it's my wedding, so you don't have to do it...) is that maybe you should go brunette. Here's why: I loved Becky's hair when she was a brunette. LOVE LOVE LOVE. But then she went back to blonde and I went "huh... that looks even better. I forgot how much I liked that." I think that might be how it is with you potentially going brunette.