- Grey's Anatomy... Oh how I love you. (the elevator with Derek and Meredith. The line "Maybe we have to get a little messed up before we can step up" and Alex stepping up. This episode could have been one of my favorite episodes in the past five seasons!)
- My new The Paperbag Princess book
- The Jazz won in overtime!
- Ice-cream
- The picture text of the completed puzzle
- Still being under my "goal weight" at Weight Watchers
- Spot Treat night
- Phantom awards
- My new denim skirt
- Zeus, the dog
All and all, in the right mood, the week wasn't all that bad. (granted in looking at the list, 95% of these happened between Thursday night and Sunday. Hooray for a good finish to the week)
And now I must wrap up and go find a song and a Seuss reading for my audition TOMORROW!
.jpg)
1 comment:
Yay for happy weekends!! You let me know when you want to watch Grey's for the fifth time ... I'll be there is treats, NOT SOUP!
Post a Comment