Thursday, March 26, 2009

I want to blog...

But today and this week have just been a little bit of suck each day. Maybe that's not true, it just seems eaiser to remember the bad right now.

I'm tired, and have some crap emotional hangover. My body feels weak, I just want to crawl into my overly messy bed and sleep until maybe Tuesday??

After my emotional breakdown last night (which I'm sure only strengthened my mom's opinion that I'm bipolar) I must have slept really funky too because my carpal tunnel is bothering me today.

Do you ever have those weeks where the crap just seems to pile up on you?

Thanks to my family and friends who love me (or at least tolerate me) during my pile up week.

(I at least cheered up my background, to offset my blah mood)

1 comment:

Kasi French said...

And now blog friends ... hang in there!