Thursday, October 30, 2008

Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot little puppies

This blog is dedicated to my dog Kami-



I love that dog. I was with my mom when we picked her out. We were at the breeders house and my mom and had one and I had Kami and we were trying to pick and I remember saying let's pick this one, she has a sad face. She is such a riot. My mom often says I bring out the worst (and by worst, I'm sure she means crazy energy) in her, and it's probably true. I let Kami get away with more than others do. This week, I've gone home twice for lunch and have played ball with Kam, she loves her tennis balls. It makes me laugh every time we play, I'm always afraid she's not going to stop in time and hit the brick wall. Today was a close call.



A few of my favorite things about Kami-Her love for her tennis ball, the way she snuggles at night, the fact that she thinks she's a lap dog, when she stands on top of me and pins we down to give me kisses, when she runs to hide behind the table when I get home like she wants to jump out and and surprise me, how cute and tired she looks after playing all day with Leia, Mandy and Zoiee.



Kami's first day home

Kami's first Halloween
Kami claiming her spot on the bed

Kami waiting for me to throw the ball


Kami just being silly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah said...

Now that Cami is not complete spaz, i quite love her, too. And look at all the adorable things she does. so cute. so lovable.

NatBug said...

Aaahhh, she is so cute! I remember her when she was just a pup. They grow so fast!