This brisk and windy afternoon, my little Robin got married... So hooray! Congratulations. She was so cute and Tom was so excited. I loved being able to be there to share in the joy of it all...

Next up the memory game- It's a fun game, and easy to play:
1. Add a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
.jpg)
3 comments:
There are just so many! So I guess a non-specific memory is of you saying 'excellent!' all the time! I love it! You're such a happy, optimistic person.
Elisha, I gave you a blogging award, check out my blog!
It was so good to have you there at the temple! You are great!
So many memories... but right now I'm remembering the first time we made cupcake together, from a box. :)
Post a Comment