We put together a Cars puzzle, played bowling in the bathroom, built blocks and wrestled.
The Toys R Us wish list catalog came that day and so Parked wanted to look at it with me. He found a motorize jeep that he wants, and kept saying pees squirt you buy me this. I reminded him that I bought him a "motorcycle" car last year that he has at home and he said I know but this one has doors... The kid is funny.
I brought him home a sweatshirt from New York and he wore when we were walking over to the church. We saw our neighbors and talked to them for a second and as they were driving away he yells "hey do you like my new jacket?"
Here are a couple pictures I took of them while I had them over. I cherish every moment I get to spend with them.



.jpg)
2 comments:
Those are the cutest kids ever. Thanks again for watching them. They love their aunt squirt!!!
He looks so much like your dad it is crazy! They sure are cute!!!
Post a Comment