Monday, April 12, 2010

One of those here's what we've been doing (with no pictures to prove it) posts

Remember when I used to blog… Me neither….
Life has been so busy. I will give you the highlights and then maybe later this week (I make no promises I’ll come up with other stuff besides the bullet points)

Fiddler closed. It was such a great experience and the people were great, but 8 weeks is a long time and with tech rehearsals (both Bryant and I will be running tech) for Musketeers starting this week, it’s not like I exactly need to be sad about leaving the theatre. Thank you to all who came and saw the show. It’s been something I’ve worked for and being a part of the show was great. Hopefully it won’t be my last time acting in a show at Hale.

We’re a few days in to tech week, our tech week starts as soon as the show ends and we need to change out lights and color and whatever else there may be. This changeover, we roped my mom and Sara and Chad into coming. I think Sara might have been the hardest worker there… Bryant said my mom has to come every time for now on because I whine less if she’s there…

Bryant designed HMS. I am hoping we can make it next week to see the show and all it’s splendor.

For Easter, I went to my mom’s Saturday morning for breakfast and the kid’s Easter egg hunt. And by kid’s I mean grandkids… I wish it was still for me. Bryant couldn’t come because he had school. Sunday morning we went to our friend’s house for breakfast and conference and then headed to Bryant’s parent’s house for second conference and dinner. All were wonderful, even if I wasn’t able to keep it all down.

No, I’m not pregnant. I’ve just got a weird something going on lately, well since Easter. But I feel like it’s improving.

Bryant got a new new job. Maybe I’ve already mentioned it, but he started last Monday at ARUP. So far I think he likes it. I’m pretty sure he would love it if the commute was closer. They offer really good benefits and I think there will be opportunities for growth. On his team, he’s the only guy. I told him he’s like the Black Team Sam and motivates all the girls to work hard.

I was able to babysit Maeface a couple weekends ago. We had a blast. I was a little concerned she would be sad, because sometimes, ok a lot of times, she likes Bryant more than she likes me. But we had a blast together.

Well that’s it. Our lives are a little routine, but we’re working hard towards our goals. We hope to get Bryant a new car soon. And by Bryant, I guess I mean us, because we will switch off who drives what car. Bryant is looking at classed for next semester. We are seeing the light on a couple of our lingering loans, and things are good. We are definitely blessed to have the family and friends and opportunities that we have in our lives right now. Until next time…

1 comment:

Ali said...

Loved the update! Even though i talk to you every day... BUT i didn't know you watched the biggest loser! I am so happy now!