Thursday, March 18, 2010

A boy named Jon

Once upon a time, well technically twice upon a time, but right now we are just going to concentrate on twice upon a time…. I performed the musical Footloose. Like it does in the world of Elisha, it took me a while to open up to everyone, to feel like I fit in. One way to help me fit in, was I’d bring snacks. Actors, we get hungry, so everyone likes snacks. One night over a can of Pringles, I bonded with a boy named Jonathon Scott McBride. McB and I kept in touch over the next until twice upon a time we performed Footloose again, and this time, we were the best of friends. That summer was one I’ll never forget. It could easily place in the top five best summers of my life. Now we’re grown ups and life gets busy and even though we are currently in the same show, we tragically aren’t in the same cast. But that doesn’t change that I adore Jon, or the fact that he can always bring a smile to my face… And now to bring a smile to your face…. A few memories…

A night at Sonic after the twice upon time performance.

We ran into Jon at Beauty and the Beast, so of course we sat together... It was then I noticed Jon was wearing shoes like a normal adult...

Jamming at the Woodshed, watching 88MPH and getting completely wasted on Diet Coke... Another round please.

HANDS down my favorit picture of us.. We were on the log ride at Lagoon, the first picture I took of us made me look like a giraffe, so we took another... this one. I about fell out of the log laughing so hard when I looked at the preview.

Sharing love at the Thank You Party in 2008

Halloween 2009. We were hot!!

Jon won a trip to NY this night.

Thanks for the smiles McB!

No comments: