So as mentioned in my random facts, my wrists have been bothering me lately. Sunday my left one hurt, which was unusual cause it normally feels pretty normal. My right wrist however has been in throbbing pain off and on for weeks. Well this morning I went to the Urgent Care just to see what may be going on and he thinks I have early signs of carpal tunnel. My mom has had both of her wrists opperated on for carpal tunnel. So for the next little while, I get to model a lovely brace (I may not be much help for writing on the board in Sunday School anymore, Steph) and hope that helps the problem. The brace is at least black so it matches most of my wardrobe :)
In other news.. oh lets be honest I don't have much of other news.
Um....Dinner at the HCT was a success I feel. I was feeling a little antsy about the water taking so long to boil for the pasta, but it did and was cooked in perfect timing.
Oh, I know...The drummer did text and call and we went to lunch last week. Not the greatest lunch date, and with my work schedule about to blow up into insanity, it's not looking like he's going to be getting a second chance anytime soon. For lunch we went to Fridays, he was 20 minutes late (although he did text saying he would probably be a few minutes late) He does a weird accent on occasion that I just wasn't feeling, he swore- about one of my friends, and he didn't make eye contact most of the time. Maybe I'm too picky, but the not great things just seemed to add up and I really shouldn't have to look past a list of them. I mean single life is ok by me, at least for this week...
There you have it, not the most eventful post but at least it can be stated that I'm not completely crazy, a little- you bet, but not completely.
Backstage at Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
10 years ago
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment