Monday, February 9, 2009

25 Random Facts about ME...

I love reading when people post these but then I get all sorts of stressed that I'm not sure I have 25 random, yet amusing, or funny, or totally awesome facts to post about myself. But Carly tagged me, and because I love her, here goes....


1. I still have my tonsils, but not my wisdom teeth

2. I've never been out of the country, God Bless the USA!

3. I don't like pie, or cheesecake.

4. I have an obsession with cutting my fingernail cuticles

5. I think I have tendinitis in both of my wrists, or I'm a hypochondriac...

6. I could live on chips and pace salsa

7. Black is my happy color

8. Deep purple can also be subsituted for black

9. I feel anxiety when I have a day off of work with nothing planned

10. I don't like speaking in public

11. I am pretty good at remembering people's birthdays (even without Facebook)

12. Cuddling is my favorite way to pass time.

13. I love wearing guy's gym shorts, I'm sure this started in 7th grade gym class thanks to David Adams bringing multiple pairs and letting me wear one every day

14. I've thought about legally changing my name to Elisha Xanadu Jorgensen

15. I want to be an organ donor, now or when I'm done with all of them..

16. I love looking for dresses online: everyday, formal or wedding

17. I tilt my head when I'm being cheesy on the phone, in most pictures, and when waving

18. I am a fast reader, I just chose not to read the majority of the time.

19. I feel good about going to plays by myself, but still feel weird about going to movies alone

20. I've never made a cake from scratch

21. Onions may be my favorite vegetable

22. I usually want to cut my hair off once a week, (but obviously fight the urge)

23. I always prefer black ink pens over any other color

24. I hate having to "come up with your pose" in shows, or coming up with your own "something to do here" I'm not that creative, just tell me what to do...

25. Flinstones are my vitamin of choice.

1 comment:

C Ped said...

Yay! Yay for randomnosity!