To catch up on a few other things though... I was able to go see my friend Carly a couple weekends ago. She is a total inspiration to all. She was in a severe car accident almost a month ago and fractured a neck in a couple places and dislocated her hip. She is in a fashionable neck brace (at least she makes it look good) until the end of the year. But she was so positive about everything. She has complete faith, and knows that things happen for a reason and that this is just a challenge she needs to face in her life. I love my sister Jo (that's Carly, in case you didn't see Little Women) and hope I can live up to her example.

A few weeks ago we got family pictures done. Family pictures are always such a challenge and we have a relatively small family. They turned out beautifully though. Thanks you Steve and Di for letting us use their yard, and to Heather for capturing how cute we all are. :) Here are a few from there..





This weekend was also Bryan Matthew's niece, Sydney's birthday party. We had a good time, with killer burgers grilled up by Steve. We had talked about her cake and what Lauren would like for her. We decided on a monkey and that she would do a jungle theme. I think the cakes turned out pretty good. Sydney did not want to put her hand in the cake, Lauren and Christopher tried to persuade her and stuck her hand in the frosting, she cried until someone wiped it off. What a little lady! Here are some pictures of how it turned out.


Sorry I don't know why this one came up sideways...Well that's all the pictures I have for now, so I guess I'm done...
.jpg)
2 comments:
I LOVE the red hair Elisha! It looks so good on you! I also think that your family pictures turned out great. I really like the one with you and your brother and sister, it's a keeper! Did you make the monkey cake. Whoever made it, did such a great job. I know that you have made great cakes in the past. Can you do an Indiana Jones one? If so, how much? Love ya! ~Nat
INDIANA JONES? No I don't think I'm that talented...
Post a Comment