Monday, September 22, 2008

A little cheer for Stay at Home week...

So many joys about the upcoming week.... (in random order)


Season Premiere week! (or National stay at home week) I wait all summer for new episodes of my favorite shows. Shows I have to look forward to this week:



Dancing with the Stars- love me some dancing... and I'm excited to see Lacey and Lance! Lacey danced on So You Think you Can Dance last year. I was glad she didn't win that year, but I like her style and think it will be a good mix into the Dancing with the Stars scene.


CSI Miami- Hortatio gets shot? and CSI NY- Mac (who's so good lookin) with crazy bank robber?


NCIS- what is going to happen to the team being split up..



GREY'S ANATOMY- Rose is pregnant? Bernadette Peters guest starring! A romance with Izzie and Alex? Lexie lovin George? Erica and Callie? Oh so much excitement.


The Office- I can't always record this because of CSI, but this week I can see the premiere and then bum the other episodes online, off friends or on itunes!


Extreme Make-over Home Edition... Makes me cry almost every week.




Season premiere week is such a wonderful present of JOY each year! And that's just the first week of it...




Aunt Janis is coming into town! She's so fun. I wish I was going to have more time to spend with her while she was here, but work calls cause I need some cash flow for NY in THREE weeks! Hopefully we can make time around work schedules, (I'm sure we can watch season premieres together!)


It's Jon's birthday. I love Jon and birthdays!



It's dark week at Hale, which means jeans and t-shirts all week! And I might wear a hat on Friday! It also means that I don't have to hear those awesome Big songs anymore, and that Into the Woods is just around the corner.



Listening to new music on itunes. Last week I bought Dreaming Wide Awake- Songs of Scott Alan. LOVE IT! And Deedee loves and told Jon about it and then I randomly found it cause Katie Thompson sings on the album. If you are looking for good music and you like the broadway feel of things, you should definitely check it out. Today I bought my new boyfriend, Brian Stokes Mitchell's, cd. I saw him in concert with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir this past weekend. I knew he was talented, but he is phenomenal, and it made me more excited for NY!



It's the first day of autumn, which means tights and boots are just around the corner. I love fall fashion.




Doesn't that just sound like a great week, and next week the goodness continues... more season premieres, a play or two or three, my own birthday. So...the goal for the next two weeks, concentrate on all the awesome and let the lame fall away.

1 comment:

NatBug said...

Elisha my love, I love season premiere week too!!! Although I don't have much time to watch all of my favorites, I DVR them and eventually get to them. I typically will tune in and not know what is going on, so then I'll go into this crazy state where I will watch all the episodes for that show just so that I will know what is going on. I love the fall too! My kiddos have b-days, then Halloween, which I love (I used to not love it, but with kiddos it is so much more fun). Then come Christmas!!! YEAH!!! Love ya ~Nat