Today I was blog stalking (cause sometimes I do that) and came across a blog that said "Can't lie... it was a pretty rough week. OK- HONESTLY it was NOT terrible- my life here is so simple and carefree that nothing could really make it TERRIBLE. BUT I just had a tough time with the monotony that comes with my work. Anyway, this week I just felt like at any moment I was going to lose my mind. Apparently it's time for a vacation." My thoughts exactly. Luckily the countdown of vacations has started. Two weeks to my short getaway to St. George... Eight weeks to NEW YORK!! and thirteen weeks to the happiest place on earth...But until then it has been a rough week, my little women sister Jo was in a bad car accident in Atlanta, Shawn is still in ICU battling his pnuemonia, I somehow have messed up hips (not a surprise) and it cuased a pinched nerve, which hurt for days and even now still hurts when I sit at work all day. On top of that I had presidency meeting this week and I'm just struggling to figure out how I fit in the presidency. . .Well in order to hang on to sanity, until I hit vacations, I'm going to duplicate Amy's idea and post my happies from the past week...
*Ryan- He's easily become one of those people that I can't believe I haven't known my entire life. Oh how he makes my time at the theatre much more enjoyable. Even though he did fail his mission this week (and he'll say I failed him) I adore him more each day.
*Jonny mcB is back! and at the Hale Centre Theatre :) Jon has the best laugh in the world (I think Ry's comes in a close second) and just hearing it brings light into my day.
*Movie night with Sarah. That sisterhood of the traveling pants 2... well I really enjoyed it and while I was a little sinister and negative when (spoiler) she kisses Kostas and he's like I guess we aren't good at not loving each other and she is like so what now and he says we figure it out... News flash life doesn't really happen that way. It was a cute girl movie that I will possibly and likely see again, cause another happy moment is I see movies for free.
*Cookies- I made some darn good cookies this weekend. So soft and scrumptious.
*The munchkins- A week and a half ago, Parker told me he didn't love me anymore because I wouldn't give him a red bubble gum. I couldn't help but think it was a little funny.. I need to finish that bubble gum so I don't have to say no to the kid when he keeps on swallowing it. My little Maelie face smiles almost every time I see her... they are just too cute for words.
*NY and Co. Love that store.
*ebay... although that can also be a downer when you don't win that dress you really really really wanted.. but you still got that great pair of shoes!
*Ali got a puppy. I haven't seen it yet, but the anticipation of seeing it brings me happiness.
*Half off appetizer dinners at Applebees... pretty good food, good people, good fun.
And there you have it, and now I feel a little better... and hope you do too!
Backstage at Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
10 years ago
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment