So wow, another couple weeks have passed. We have hit summer officially and the 90+ degree weather has finally confirmed that. Thankfully I'm blessed with central air at work and at home and AC in my car, because I don't love 90+ degree weather when I'm not pregnant!
Joseph has come to a close, maybe I already mentioned that. I think I did. It was such a fun experience for Bryant and I, and I'm glad we chose to take the parts that were offered rather than chancing our luck with the other audition we had done.

After the show was done, it also meant Bryant could be done with the beard. Don't get me wrong, I like the facial hair, he looks great with it but it's summer and it's time for a change maybe. The change started like this
Then it slowly got trimmed more (sadly this is the only picture I have) until one day I came home and he had no facial hair. That was a weird day. It's the first time in our lives of Bryant and Elisha that he hasn't had any facial hair. It's now grown back to a goatee and he recently cut his hair too. It's almost like a new husband. It was like a new dad for Dorri. The first day and a half after he cut his hair, she was very timid and suspicious about exactly who he was.
In pregnancy news, I've reached my third trimester! The first day of it was not very pretty. I got heartburn for the first time, I was emotional, my toes were fat! I thought man really this is what I have for the next 12 weeks? I think the husband was especially thinking that. But day two mellowed out and it's pretty much pregnancy as normal (well normal for me and what it's been) My toes stay their original size the majority of the time. I haven't had heartburn again (if the old wives tales are true, our child is for sure going to be bald!) and emotions seems to even out. Minus Monday when my dad called and said Mom's been in a bad accident. I'm heading there now, I don't have any other news. Really dad? I held it together for a few minutes and then the unknown got to me and I was crying. Dad pulled up to this

It's a miracle she crawled out of the car on her own and only is sore with some bruises, because so many others aren't as fortunate. I still think and pray for my friend's little family who was changed so drastically by a car accident almost a year ago. I don't know what the Lord has planned for each person daily or in this lifetime, but I'm thankful He knows us and will help us through the trials we have.
Terrible segway now (my apologies) back to pregnancy, My tummy is still growing, but I still have my belly button. In just a month's time I went from this

to this
We have got a couple things for the baby to start preparing for her arrival. We bought a stroller and carseat off of KSL and Bryan and Whit are giving us their glider chair and bassinet. I've been looking at bedding non-stop and driving Bryant crazy I'm sure, but I haven't found the winner yet, or I haven't committed to the winner yet. We did buy an outfit last night to bring her home in. We'll hopefully start on the nursery in the next couple of weeks, so we really need to pick some bedding so we can pick out a paint color.
We're looking forward to this holiday weekend with BBQs! As mentioned we missed Memorial Day, but we'll be making up with two BBQ's this weekend for the 4th, and I'll try to snap some more pictures to decorate this blog with.
.jpg)
2 comments:
Holy Cow! I'm glad your mom is okay. Scary!
Also... you are still a cute pregger. :)
K, first your belly is super cute! I can't wait to see you! Second, that car looks awful, I am so glad your mom is ok, that is so scary...I have to hear what happened!
Post a Comment