Thursday, July 14, 2011

Weird Blogger

I wrote this last week but haven't been able to post until now. I'll also work on a new update with more stuff..

I got to work this morning and visited a few of my "daily" stalking sites to see that a friend had blogged (wahoo for new posts!) She had blogged that she wasn't sure exactly the reasoning but woke up just feeling extra happy and all around good. I sat in my chair and was just jealous of her. This morning I did not wake up happy, but then again I didn't go to bed happy. We got home from work around 10:45 last night to find some MORON parked in our parking spot. It made me more mad that this same person had parked in our spot on Monday from like 2 in the afternoon until Tuesday morning. So twice this week we've had to park around the corner, which isn't extremely far, just annoying. But still it's our RESERVED spot. Last night we left a very kind note saying we'd appreciate if they don't park in our spot anymore. I think next time I'll key it into their car! (Once again a friendly reminder, don't mess with pregnant people!) So this morning, I woke up after ok sleep on the couch because when my back is more achy than normal (as it was last night) I usually sleep better on the couch, I check and see the car is still there. I hurry and shower, not wanting to wash my hair, so it's in fact in another pony tail, put on an outfit that I felt good about at the time, but now I just feel eh in and then did my make up in the front room hoping to actually see the person in our spot go to their car. Unfortunately, the car was still there when I had to leave for work.
Now I'm just in a blah mood. We've had computer problems at work this morning making certain things come to a stand still. I'm a little tired and just irritable, but still trying to be pleasant, hoping for a better afternoon.
And just so I can remember that this whole day hasn't been bad, a good morning story. I had to stop at Walgreens because I was out of prenatals and iron supplements. I picked out the ones I wanted and went to check out and the nice lovely cashier (who I used to considered nice and a little weird... ok she's probably still both of those too, but today she gets lovely) scans the prenatals and looks at me and says oh wow I had to do a double take to see why you would be taking these. Yes, I am in fact big, but I guess I camouflage well in black and from straight on. So thank you lovely lady for making me feel normal on a blah kind of day.
And to finish up, a picture in stripes (if you're gonna be big you might as well wear the horizontals, right) and to add cuteness, the dog with her latest summer trim.

and from the front since Dorri blinked in the last one.

2 comments:

NatBug said...

You look super cute....LOVE the belly! And I know what you mean by a blah kind of day, sometimes they are just unavoidable. When John and I lived in our apartment, someone kept parking in our reserved spot ($14/mo), after our friendly notes and it not stopping, I called the main office and had them tow it! Take that parking spot stealer!

Patsy said...

I'm with your friend. Towing is the only way to go. It would really irritate me as well, so I think your blah kind of day, caused by the unknown parking stealer, is ligitimate.
And by the way, love love love that baby!