I love summer mornings! Let me rephrase that, I love that if I have to be up in the morning that the mornings are just the right temperature. The last couple days having to walk outside with Dorri have been such a lovely temperature. Unlike the afternoons or evenings when I get in my car and want to cry because it's so hot.
The husband got started on the baby's room last week. I think it's turning out to be a bigger project than either of us anticipated, but I watch a lot of HGTV to know that's just how things usually turn out. Sometimes I'm stressed that we are going to run out of time to get it done but I'm sure the husband is confident so I'll just ride on that. I'm going to do my part (the painting of the walls) this week and then hopefully we can tackle some more this weekend before and after changeover.
We did go and register last week, one thing off the list of things to do! I'm not sure we registered for what we need and I know there were a couple things we couldn't find, that I'm hoping to find online or when I'm out and about.
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels is coming to an end (hence changeover weekend) It's been a fun show and a good experience running the lightboard. Hopefully if there is a show in the future that Bryant is unable to work, I'll be given the opportunity again.
I had a Dr. appointment last week. I'm still measuring on schedule. At first he thought I was measuring small, which was entertaining to me, from the comments I get about how big people think I am. Her heatbeat was strong and it was all pretty routine. I go back in three weeks, then in two weeks and then I'll go every week until the kid makes her debut. The Dr. told me to keep 37 weeks in my head but I told him I'm still going to stick with my 42 weeks mentality that way any time before then seems like a bonus.
I have had an annoying cough for about a week now. Coughs themselves are annoying but being pregnant with one, I'm occasionally very nervous that I will cough until I pee my pants, and boy that could be embarrassing. Hopefully it decides to leave sooner than later. Although, I do appreciate that it's not one of those coughs that keep me up at night, because as of now I'm still sleeping pretty well. I may not reach Jorgensen sleep, but I still consider it a good's night rest most night.
Other accomplishments, I still have an inny belly button.
Here is the picture for this week.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment