Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor® Dreamcoat
This long-running Broadway (and local) favorite will be performed at the Draper Amphitheater on June 10, 11, 13, 16, and 18. Show time is 8pm. This high-end production features several of Draper's finest in song, dance and theatrics, directed and choreographed by Susan DeMill with music direction by Andrea Fife. Tickets are $7 and will go on sale on May 27.
I assume you can just buy tickets the night off, or if you want to secure them in advance??? you can go to the Draper Arts Council website and snag some (I think) www.draperartscouncil.org Bring your own chair or blanket, It's stadium style grass areas. The Amphitheatre is located on Vestry Road in Draper, up on South Mountain. I don't know the exact address, but if you need directions I can give those fairly well or I can look up the address.
In addition to singing and dancing on stage, Bryant was volunteered this week to design and do some painting for the show, and the sketches look great! Hopefully his less than talented wife and his fellow cast mates can paint in the lines and do the sketches jutice in a larger scale.
In other news, I'm now 24 and a half weeks. I'm not sure if that makes me six months or in my sixth month or still fifth month because frankly the weeks to months thing confuses me a bit.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment