Monday, October 4, 2010

Oh hey, it's my birthday!!

Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to MEEEE! Happy Birthday to MEEEEEeeee! Happy Birthday to me!

Not to much going on today. Work like usual, minus the part where everyone on the second floor (well the few that are actually in the office today) came and sang happy birthday to me. It was like at the restaraunts when you feel all embarrassed, but slightly worse. On one hand, they all sang and blended well with one another. I definitely give the performance an A. Tonight is final tech rehearsals at Hale and we have to do two runs, so I feel like if we leave before 12:30, I will consider it a good night.

We mainly celebrated my birthday (well our birthday since I share the day) last night. The family all came over, Ryan too and we made dinner and then the boys (Bryant and Ryan with some assistance from Jake and Andrew) made this awesome cake for Bryan and I.

Bryan's sides of the cake




My sides



Pretty fancy right?

And then to finish the night, the husband let me fall asleep at like 7:45!! I hadn't been feeling well and so he just did his thing (which I think included: baking, homework and laundry) while I slept through the night.

I'll continue my birthday celebration this weekend when I combine it into our anniversary celebration.

5 comments:

Robin said...

Yay! Happy Birthday again! What a great cake. :)

NatBug said...

Super cute cake...happy birthday Elisha!

Colleen said...

What a fun cake! And wow... pictures on the blog? Craziness.

Have so much fun continuing your celebration! Happy Birthday.

Miss Megan said...

I'm glad it really was a happy birthday, though it sounds like the rehearsals ran long. At least you spent it with a lot of fun people! I just know it's going to be a fantastic year!

Boy, Girl, Boy, Girl said...

I didn't even know you had a blog!!! How exciting!!! I love bloging!!!! :)