For Bryant the hardest times are breakfast and dinner, which surprised me I guess. Yes, we used to eat more for dinner and by more I mean carbs… I love carbs, but for breakfast I think he normally eats cereal, so switching to a fruit doesn’t seem that far off. Well maybe it is. For me, the hardest time is lunch. There have been a few times I’ve almost wanted to cry over my hatred of lunch. Reheated grilled chicken just isn’t for me some days. While I sit after eating as much as I can, I will look at other people’s lunches and judge who I think had the best lunch of the day. I only announced a winner yesterday, usually I just think of one. I’m trying to find things to mix it up, but since I’m a somewhat picky eater to begin with, my options are limited. Oh well, I will keep plugging away at it. The hardest thing has been energy. It wasn’t too bad the first four days or so, but Monday and Tuesday were tough. Tuesday was the hardest show I’ve ever performed and we had a wonderful audience so I just pushed through and left everything I had on that stage. Hopefully tonight’s show will be easier.
Here are the updated results of the weigh in and inches
ME:
Natural Waist 29 ½ inches
Largest Part of my Waist 33 ½ inches (What? Sometimes it feels smaller, but I’ve always had a pouch. We’ll work on that with exercise in the next phase)
Hips/Butt: 38 ½ inches
Bust: 36 inches (Oh man I was happy with that number before… isn’t that how it always is with women)
Thigh: 21 inches
Arm: 10 ¼ inches
And this morning I weighed in at 130.9, so down 9.3 pounds
(and I didn’t have to pay at Weight Watchers this month… Hooray!)
BRYANT:
Natural
Largest Part of my Waist 40 inches
Hips/Butt: 42 ½ inches
Bust: 41 inches
Thigh: 22 inches
Arm: 15 inches (not where he wanted to lose inches)
And this morning he weighed in at 190.3
I misquoted last week, he actually started at 202.2 so he is down 11.9 pounds
Speaking of weigh ins, Biggest Loser premieres in 3 weeks! Same week as Grey’s Anatomy… I love season premiere time, yes I do!
In non-weight news, Bryant got a 4.0 last semester. He’s a smart one! He’s taking four classes this semester. I have three and one half weeks left of Pirates of Penzance, and I was chosen to run spots for Drowsy Chaperone so I have many weeks ahead at the theatre. (Hopefully Bryant and I will both be asked to work A Christmas Carol too)
My birthday is in 32 days, and our 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY is in 36 days.
.jpg)
1 comment:
You guys look AMAZING and you're only a week in! CONGRATS!!
Post a Comment