Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The show...

Well I didn't make the show. And like mentioned, I did take advantage of my right to feel sad and disappointed and shed a few tears. But there are worse things than not making a show, like being sick in a bathroom for four hours (you can take my word on that)

But looking at the bigger picture, not making the show is a blessing in disguise. I will have more time with the husband. I am more myself as a spot operator than I am as an actress. My friends are spots and we have fun on headset. We will be able to make a little more money to get some things paid off, and if needs be I can up my carpal tunnel surgery. All good things. All things pointing to how I am blessed.

Now if I could just get past this ninja sickness that is kicking my trash today.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Yeah Parker had it last Wednesday and Carson had it the Friday before that!!! It is not a fun sickness!! Sorry about the show, but you are right it is a blessing in disguise.We love you!!! Feel better!!!

Candice J said...

I've always told myself that if I don't make a show, that means Heavenly Father has something else in store for me. I don't usually realize what that is for a while after. Sorry about the show, there will be others, I promise! Love ya!

Robin said...

Sorry you are sick! That's the worse. And sorry about the show, but it sounds like you have a lot of fun doing the other stuff.