Let's catch you up on things I never posted about... (I can now remember these things as I look to see if I have any pictures on my camera...well I did) Maelie had a birthday! I 100% adore Maelie all the time, even when she's cranky... still love her. Well for her birthday, the husband, the little brother-in-law and I made her this...
We had to amputate Barbie's legs at the kneecap with bolt cutters to make it work, but she thought it was cool, and we did buy her a replacement Barbie. Look how friggin cute this kid is!
I don't really have any other pictures on my camera... I should really work on that... That will be my goal for the next month... Cause I really need to snap some pictures of Bryant in is awesome wig and outfit during Wedding Singer.
Other things on my mind lately... I hate my hair. It's definitely reached the I hate it phase, and unless I clear it through the hair lady at Hale, I can't cut it or dye it for 13 more weeks. Bryant loves that, cause he's a long hair guy. Most days, it's just blah though. It doesn't really hold curl, well unless I sleep with rollers in, that day was alright. I try to do a nice straight look or something but then the ends do whatever they want depending where they fall on my shoulders, and most days it just ends up in a ponytail. One day it went through all this... I should state that this day started out as one where i tried to make an effort. I straighted it and put a braid on the side... then it turned into these (ok I lied when I said I didn't have more pictures) Oh the great time we had during Musketeer tech week....
Sometimes, I'm pretty sure I'm just hopeless when it comes to my hair.
Oh my I just realized, well earlier, but it's making it's way into the post right now, my friend Natalie, became a mother of three today!!! Hooray. I don't know if I knew in advance what she was naming this little guy, but hooray either way, and congrats!
Now back to annoying. Have you ever been around those type of people that you just want to punch in the face (What? No, I'm just a violent person, hummmmm) or maybe not punch in the face, but you would like to clearly tell them that they are in fact getting the award for the biggest ass in the room? There is this one person, who may or may not be in the Pirates cast, that is that way... One day, if the day is just going that direction, I might tell said person or punch them in the face.
My friend Ryan, has wonderfully natural lose curls in his hair... wish I did.
Girlies- what is your opinion on taking your rings in for check-ups and cleanings? I have a warranty on mine or something like that and a requirement to keep it valid is that I take it in every six months, they check it and clean it and I go on my way. Well I'm gonna take it today and mentioned it to a co-worker and she made it sound like I was taking a big risk taking it in and that she never takes her's in.. Isn't it like preventative maintenance? Plus I leave with it way sparklier than it is when I walk in...
I'm excited to watch SYTYCD this week. I read good status updates on facebook about it. Maybe on Saturday after rehearsal.
I woke up earlier today, well sort of. I woke up at the same time, but I acutally got out of bed after five minutes of laying, rather than 30 minutes of laying. Bryant was surprised I was out of bed. But I had quite the productive morning. I hung up all the rejection outfits from the past week or so that were on the closet floor. I finally unloaded the dishwasher that has been clean since maybe Sunday? and then loaded the sink full of dirty dishes into the dishwasher. Picked up this and that (the husband had already helped by throwing all of our soda cans away :)) Then I made the bed complete with throw pillows. I really do feel better about life after I clean the house.
I'm thinking of going to the pool on Saturday after rehearsal and laying out. Do people do that at condos? Do we have chair to lay on? Is the weather gonna be nice? I should do some researching.
My coworker had Papa John's pizza for lunch today, I love Papa John's pizza... We have not had it since Bryant has been all sorts of skinny pants!
Speaking of skinny pants, I read my friend Ashley's blog yesterday, she's on a fancy diet too and is kicking trash, so seven points to you Ash. And thanks for your post, it was a good one. Oh and I'm glad you told that restaurant who's boss.
Who's the Boss? That was a good tv show. Remember the episode where Tony was likcing the wedding announcements...
Tomorrow will be ONE YEAR since Bryant and I got engaged. I told him we were going to eat dinner at Del Taco and try and make it a tradition.
Did I tell you I saw that show Letter's to Juliet? I liked it, I mean predictable, yes, but sometimes I like predictable. AND sometimes I like watching movies when I think the guy is alright or not very good looking and then by the end am totally oooooing over them... Like Mr. Darcy in the newer Pride and Prejudice.
In closing (the husband sometimes mocks when I post a billionty words) last night I went to see Wedding Singer and I sat next to some grandma's, not my grandma's, just grandma's in general. And like it happens, we became the best of friend's during pre-show. They asked if I knew about the show, so I name dropped the husband as a tech and then drummer and the father-in-law lighting designer. Well during the show and a really fancy lighting scene, grandma reaches under my chin and grabs my cheek to turn my face to her to ask me if my father in law did that lighting... I don't like the husband to touch my face, let alone stranger grandma. And for a split second I thought she was going to kiss me... it was nothing close to her going to kiss me but I still thought it. I hope one day I'm a cool grandma who makes friends with the younger crowd next to her. (I don't know why I'm a crowd, but I'm keeping it)
.jpg)
6 comments:
Favorite blog of the day!
I say take the ring in and tell your coworker to shut her pie hole (only if you shut your cake hole! Oh I need to watch that movie again) It's your ring and frankly I like shiny and if your warranty is voided because you missed a cleaning ... well that would suck.
Just my opinion...
Yeah take the ring in. Bryan took my ring in once and the diamond was loose and would have fallen out. Because i had taken it in to be inspected when I was supposed to they fixed it for Free. Then a diamond in my band fell out and I couldn't find it and because I had taken it in when I was supposed to they fixed it and put a new diamond in it for free. So needless to say I am all for it. I know I couldn't afford a new Diamond!!!And I like Shiny too!!! Oh and I love the cake!! My kids have an AWESOME aunt!!
I take my ring in - not every six months though, because that's not part of my warranty.
Like Whitney said, if a diamond falls out while they are cleaning it (one of my many pave set ones) they just replace it. And if the big one falls out, at least it does it where they can put it back in instead of where I lose it on the street and have to buy a new one.
And it's okay that you're not okay with the face touching... especially with a grandma stranger.
A) This is hilarious, random, and great.
B) I just took my ring in TODAY for it's "6 month check up." The way I see it, it's painless. I watch the whole process. I leave with a shiny ring. My warranty stays valid. And I don't worry about diamonds falling to the ground (not that I would anyway, but...)
C) I am also in a "hate the hair" place and have been for months. I went in just a couple of week ago and came out with it longer somehow. I can't seem to make myself cut it short because I love my easy ponytails too much (so does the Hub... go figure.)
D - Z) Miss you. We should hang out some time.
Take the ring in. My warranty is for every 4 months and it is difficult sometimes to get it there every 4. But I always feel better after it is cleaned and I know that they will replace my diamonds if they ever fall out. I've had my main diamond tightened twice since we got married, and we haven't even been married for 3 years yet. They don't charge me anything to do it.
I wonder why your coworker thinks that you shouldn't take it in. That is strange to me.
Love you! Thanks for blogging so I can keep up with your life ;)
You right, this blog post was totally random. I loved it though! And thanks for thinking of me and my new baby, I would totally love for you to come and visit us soon! A for the ring thing, I totally agree with the other posters, take it in!
Post a Comment