So remember how I thought I didn't make Pirates, then got all excited to run spots, then it changed, and I did make Pirates? Yeah I remember that too. And yes I'm still in Pirates, but I'm no longer singing alto, which is probably a good thing, although I had really started to like working for songs. I guess now I can put that work into developing a good character. I also have a new double and a new cast assignment. That's right, I'm in the Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday cast. So for all you people who were excited that your season tickets were on the right night, well you can still see the other cast. I'm not going to ask you to change, cause who knows, it could all change again, maybe? Probably not. As of right now, I know I won't be performing on Tuesday, August 17th (let's hope Molly is good with that night) I know there is a weekend I'll be covering for her, I just don't know what one yet. I'll try to give you the specifics when I know. In the meantime, the show is gonna be good, no matter what cast you see.
In other news, Wedding Singer... worth the price of a ticket for the lighting alone. My father in law really pulled out all the stops. The show is fun, and full of the 80's, which I'm a big fan of, and if you happen to be there on certain nights (usually Monday, Wednesday or the last two on Saturday, but not always) you can see Bryant make his stage debut as Jim the drummer. And he has an awesome wig for the show, good times.
In everyday Brown news, Bryant is plugging away at school, and is down almost 25 pounds.
Backstage at Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
10 years ago
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment