
The living room... They'll be another post on the tree, it's not quite done...

One day there will be a wedding picture on this wall. I already have the frame for it.

The kitchen, where Bryant does most the cooking. Although this weekend we decorated two cakes together. I'll have to get the pictures from Bryant's phone.

The Dining area, where we don't really eat since we got the bar stools in the kitchen.

The laundry room, where again, Bryant does most of the work, and his Darth Vader poster, I was kind to let him hang it in there. Plus beyond the wall, are awesome shelves he built and additional storage space.

Our shower curtain in our bathroom... there are sequins on it!

Our bedroom, we just changed around the mattresses, I literally have to jump to get into bed, but it's comfy, and Bryant sleeps better.

Our plain guest bathroom... It's gonna be our first project of the new year, hopefully.

The equally plain guest bedroom, in case you want to have a sleepover...

The office/music room

There you have it. Where we call home. I love our little place, it's the perfect fit for our new family.
.jpg)
1 comment:
Your condo looks so homey. I bet you love and can't wait to get home at night! Nothing is better than calling it yours! (Bryant included on that!) You did a good job decorating it too!
Post a Comment