So let’s recap the day, that was October 8, 2009…. It started off early, I don’t really recall what time I woke up, nothing ridiculous like 3AM to get my hair done, I’m just not that kind of bride, something more like 5:30AM. I did my hair, I did my make up, and then I was at a minor stand still because I needed to put my corset on before I could get dressed, and I don’t have super powers to lace up a corset on myself. Well mom came helped me out and we were out the door (a little later than planned…) I got to the temple at 7:20ish (what I was supposed to be there at 7:05, ooops my bad!) My mom, the speed walker, walked into the temple first and the cute temple workers thought that she was Bryant’s bride… can we say awkward! We went and got ready, we met with our cute sealer, and then it was on up to the room to get things taken care of. I didn’t cry, Bryant didn’t cry… I heard rumors that the mom’s may have teared up, but I think Sally D. was the tear winner. Gotta love our theatre mom! We said yes, we kissed and we were married. We hugged and I almost had my head pulled off every time someone caught my veil in their hug, good times though. It was then time to change into our spiffy clothes. B had to wait a few minutes, but that’s what happens when you have to lace your dress up. We went and did the timed exit out the temple doors to greet our family and friends.
Sarah was there and prepared with our Diet Coke and Dr. Pepper and bendy straws.
We did some kissing and some smiling, for people to snap pictures at.
Bryant said the alphabet in my ear to capture some awesome smiling pictures.



After we had as much fun as we could have with that, we went back to change into our less poofy party clothes. This time, we got changed in the same amount of time, and much to my satisfaction we walked in a couple minutes early to our wedding luncheon.

We had a beautiful meal at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building, while people got up, shed some tears and said beautiful things about us. Parker seeing everyone talking in the mic, decided he would like to serenade us all by singing I am a Child of God.

It was absolutely precious. After the luncheon, we headed home for a much needed nap on my part. We got ready again in our poofy party clothes and headed to the church. It looked phenomenal!! Kacey and Ryan and everyone really worked hard to make it unique and beautiful.

We again smiled and kissed and were lifted up for pictures.
We cut our beautiful and delicious cake
and gently fed each other.
I tossed my bouquet and he threw my garter (both being caught by teens under 16… but then again we live in Utah so they could get married next) Then it was out the door to beautiful sparklers and the getaway car covered in some toilet paper and whip cream. All and all, everything went off without a hitch, and well if it didn’t it’s been very well hidden from me.
.jpg)
1 comment:
This makes me sad that I missed this.
Post a Comment