Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Eight Days

Weather Update: Sunny, Mild!!!

We did purchase a big red umbrella, JUST IN CASE, yesterday, but if we don't need it, then we can wait and use it another day. And that would be OK by me. Don't get me wrong, today waking up to rain, kind of put a smile on my face. I immediately pulled out one of my favorite jackets, my tights and my boots. I am ready for fall! (it's a good thing I felt like I should leave a couple jackets at home, because the rest of my sweaters and jackets are at the condo already.)

My room at home feels funny today. All the furniture is still there, but the dvds aren't in the entertainment stand, my closet is a little bit more empty and there are random boxes and bins hanging out. Last night we got under my bed storage cleaned out and taken to the condo, a lot of my shoes, some more clothes and the dvds and books, (I know, I own books? Shocking) Tech week starts tonight for me and so we'll see how the sorting and packing of the rest of it plays out. The goal is packed and cleared with the exception of a weeks worth of clothes by Sunday!

Lastly, I'm making my first mortgage payment today.... Being a grown-up, here I come.

No comments: