Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Single Digit Days...

I'm stalking the weather daily now. Pleasently warm didn't last too long. It's now calling for showers, so we'll see how that all works out.

We are nine days away.... NINE (and five away from my birthday... HOORAY for birthdays!)

I'd love to say we are completely ready to go, and now we sit and wait for nine days, but that's not quite the case. We need to get our mat for people to sign, I need to get my ring back (it needed to be all shined up, and my center diamond came lose, luckily I noticed before I lost it.) I have packing and moving to do, and I'm sure little odds and ends that I will think of over the next week. But we have the main things done, we have our marriage license and our temple reccommends, so if something else is forgotten, at least we can still get married :)

1 comment:

TheNuttalls said...

Hopefully it doesn't rain on you. I am so excited for you and Bryant. Congrats and good luck.